Greenfield is part of DSPL4 - Delivering Specialist Provision Locally in the Broxbourne area.
DSPL is a Hertfordshire-wide partnership approach where parents, carers, staff in early years settings and schools, further education colleges, local authority officers and representatives from other agencies, work together as part of an Area Group, to ensure that there is a range of provision and support services available in their local community that :
- Meets the needs of children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), aged 0-25, as close to home as possible.
- Improves outcomes for wellbeing and attainment
- Widens choice for children and parers/carers
- Removes barriers to learning
- Uses resources more effectively
0-25 Together supports those with the most complex needs. Through the wider 0-25 Integration Programme support for all children, young people and young adults with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities, and their families will be improved. For more information on 0-25 Together, please visit www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/localoffer and click on "child care" then search for Greenfield.