We know that you are your child’s first educator, you understand your child and their needs so working together in partnership with you and your family is vital in ensuring that your child thrives here at Greenfield Nursery.
We aim to build good relationship with you through:
- Regular newsletters to inform you of what has been happening in Nursery and pre-school.
- A website with up to date information on all aspects of the school including signposting external websites and guidance where appropriate
- A school Facebook page
- Opportunities at the beginning of each session to share information with your child’s key person
- A learning environment which builds on current learning
- Regular updates and opportunities to share specific information when your child is a `Focus Child`
- Family sessions where you will be invited to come in and share your child’s learning and find out more about strategies and resources currently being used to support your child’s learning
Sessions and Fees
All children are eligible for 15 hours free nursery education the term after their third birthday.
Some 2 year olds are eligible for free early education and childcare. To find out if your child is eligible please check using the following link:
We offer 3 hour sessions for all children. In addition we offer lunch time slots and 30 hour provision for working parents.
Fees are for children who are not eligible for 2 year old funding or for 3 -4 year olds who want a place that is more than their free 15 funded hours – currently unavailable due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Our charges are as follows:
Pre – School sessions – £16 per 3 hour session
Currently Breakfast and lunch club is not available due to Covid-19 – please speak to an office staff member for further information
Uniform is not compulsory at Greenfield Nursery but you have the option to order polo shirt, sweatshirts, drawstring bags, book bags and coats all available direct from Brigade Clothing. A new waterproof outfit is available in Blue or Red.
Please follow this link to order direct ensuring you choose Greenfield Nursery School:
The following link allows you to register with Brigade and will keep you up to date with offers. https://com.us8.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=fadaa46bc4e7acf83980fc736&id=4c6b903679
If you have any problems there is a dedicated email address for parent’s queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Governor for Data Protection – Selda Ceren
Our Data Protection Officer is Patrick Aikman
Under data protection legislation, parents and pupils have the right to request access to information about them that we hold (“Subject Access Request”). Where a child does not have the maturity to make their own requests for personal data, parents may do so on their behalf in a nursery school setting. To make a request for your child’s personal data, or be given access to your child’s educational record, contact either the school office on 01992-760779 or by email email@example.com although any written request for personal data will be treated as a Subject Access Request.